Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A couple of WIPs

After picking up my daughter last week from college it's just been nuts here. I had to make up the chores I missed while away and take on some of my husband's responsibilities around the house because he hurt his knee while playing softball and is on crutches. Add to that my son's end of school year projects and his high school spring concert we've been busy. And, of course, it's spring here and I've been busy in my home garden and the community garden. So....not a lot of stitching is getting done.

I love working on Herbularius, but I took a little break from it to work on some simple stitching during this hectic time.

Here's my progress on Window Garden by Tiny Modernist. 


Window Garden by Tiny Modernist
I had started this on 16 count Aida but wasn't loving it so I restarted it on 28 count evenweave and I'm much happier with it.

I recently completed Kitchen Gadgets by Tiny Modernist and I have Gnome Sweet Gnome in my stash.

I also worked on Blue Jeans and Daisies by Blue Ribbon Designs. The linen is a little fiddly; it's a very loose weave. 


Blue Jeans and Daisies by Blue Ribbon Designs




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stitching Amy! That green watering can is right up my alley!

    You sure are busy right now and I hope your husband is on the mend quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some nice WIPs. Hopefully you will find more time for stitching the coming days.

    ReplyDelete