Friday, June 3, 2016

Spring is a lovely time of year and it's very busy in the garden. Still, I've managed to get 10 hours of stitching on Window Garden during the last week of May.


Window Garden by Tiny Modernist as of 5.30.16
Next up in the rotation is Herbularius by Chatelaine. Actually, my goal is to work on Herbularius then a WIP in rotation - then back to Herbularius. Here's my starting point this week.

Herbularius by Chatelaine as of 5.30.16

I had to frog 2 hours of stitching. If you look closely at the top of Herbularius you'll see that I made the right "void" three stitches wide and the left "void" four stitches wide when it should only be three. Sigh.

I'm hoping to get lots of stitching in this weekend. We are expecting  a lot of rain on Sunday so that will keep me out of the garden and give me time to stitch. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. They both look great Amy!! Even with the different size voids :) We have lots of rain in our forecast too hopefully that means lots of stitching for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.Thanks, Khristine. They've since been ripped out and I did get a bunch of stitching in last weekend so I feel like I've made some progress. I just saw on your blog that Titania is all done so you must have had a stitchy weekend, too. :)

      Delete
    2. All this rain has been great for getting some stitching done. I am hoping another day or 2 and I will have Titania's beads done! I hope this weekend is frog free for you :)

      Delete
  2. Nice progress on both your projects. But sorry that the frog visited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brigitte. It's nice to have the sympathy of other stitchers :)

      Delete