Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sunshiny Days

We've had beautiful weather so I've spent a lot of time working on the home garden and in my community garden. I'm not getting lots of stitching done but I have made a little bit of progress on Herbularius after frogging that blue section on the top left. I did lots of confetti in the greens.

Herbularius, part 2, Chatelaine

I've started a slightly different rotation schedule. My goal was to work on Herbularius for 40 hours and then stick another project in at the end of the month until the new month begins. With the busy spring and summer I'd never get to another project so I've started to work on Herbularius for 10 hours and then work on another project in my rotation for 10 hours and then back to Herbularius for ten hours. We'll see how well that works out for me.

I like to keep a simple project next to my bed for evenings when I'm not too tired to stitch. I'm currently working on "Farm Fresh" by Country Cottage Needleworks. It's a charming design and a very easy stitch. 

Farm Fresh by Country Cottage Needleworks


3 comments:

  1. Your stitches look perfect on both pieces! I like how you do your rotation, that is a great way to make sure you get some time in on each project :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the boost to my confidence, Khristine! You're very kind.

      Delete
  2. Both projects look great. Sorry that you had to frog on the Chatelaine piece, it's so frustrating, isn't it. I also have to pick out all the stitches that I made yesterday evening on my current piece, sigh.

    ReplyDelete